Product details - FF02-6627L-12B
As compared to the previous free-standing cabinet model, this particular product can be distinguished by a brand-new construction, enabling a more stable assembly of components and better passive ventilation of the entire cabinet. On top of that, the new cabinet series allows full adjustment of the depth of the vertical mounting rails, which is very convenient when installing the network equipment.
A very important issue, in general, is a wide selection of different free-standing cabinets FF02 series. First of all, customer can choose from cabinets with an LCD display mounted on the front, displaying basic information (e.g. temperature inside the cabinet, current time and current status of the fans) regarding the device’s operation status. The offer also includes cabinets without LCD display.
Another point that allows you to adjust the server cabinet to your own needs, is the selection of doors. Within FF02 offer, there are models with front doors made of tempered glass with metal back doors and cabinets with both mesh doors. Assembly of such doors is extremely easy and flexible - they can be mounted left- or right-sided. Side panels of FF02 cabinets can be easily removed, so that the installation of wide network devices will not be a hassle. All doors / side panels are equipped with side locks.
Complementing the issue of ventilation, the set includes a ventilation panel with 2 x 230V fans [in case of 600mm deep cabinets] or 4 x 230V fans [for 800 and 1000mm cabinets].
FF02 cabinets will successfully fulfill their role in large, extensive networks and server rooms, both in small, medium and large companies, as well as, huge corporations. They can also find application in low voltage installations, such as cable TV networks, fire-alarm, access control, as well as CCTV and IP monitoring systems. Cabinet’s construction is made using high quality rolled steel, characterized by its excellent design and quality.
The set also includes accessories for mounting support rails, M6 screws and entry panel blanks. Lastly, due to the self-assembly construction (flat pack), the whole cabinet is packaged within 3 or 4 flat packages, which makes the transport of this large product easy.
- Manufacturer: Lanberg,
- Manufacturer’s code: FF02-6627L-12B,
- Cabinet type: Free-standing,
- Cabinet color: Black RAL9004,
- Height: 27U,
- Cabinet dimensions (W x D x H): 600x600x1463.2 mm,
- Height (top panel - bottom panel): 1389 mm,
- Height (top panel - ground): 1459 mm,
- Height (top panel - ground including screws): 1463.2 mm,
- Packaging dimensions (W x D x H): Top & Bottom - 66x56x14 cm, Doors - 66x136.5x12.5 cm, Frame - 18.5x135x29 cm,
- LCD display – yes,
- Floor panel: 4 castors with brake + adjustable legs,
- Internal width spacing between rack rails: 450 mm,
- Width of the spacing between holes of rack rails: 465 mm,
- External width spacing between rack rails: 500 mm,
- Loading capacity: up to 800 KG,
- Degree of protection: IP20,
- Top with fan tray: included 2 fans 230V in top cover,
- Doors type: Front - Tempered glass, Rear - Steel,
- Standard compliance: ANSI/EIA RS-310D, IEC297-2, DIN41494; PART1 & PART7, ETSI,
- Material: High grade cold rolled steel, powder coated,
- Glass thickness: 5.0 mm,
- Sheet thickness: vertical mounting rails - 2,00 mm; mounting profile - 2,00 mm; others - 1,50 mm - 1,20 mm,
- Cable entry panel: Top, Bottom (adjustable),
- Packaging includes: Accessory bag, locks for front and rear doors along with two side panels, 20 M6 cage nuts and bolts.
|Type of cabinet||Free standing|
|ICT Height||27 U|
|Maximum static load||800 kg|
|Front door thickness||5 mm|
|Upper & lower panel thickness||1.2 mm|
|Front door types||Temper glass|
|Rear door type||Metal|
|Included Accessories||Wheels with brake, Legs, LCD panel, Ventilation panel (2 fan's), Thermostat, Front lock, Rear lock, Side locks, M6 screws|
|Working depth||460 mm|
|Slot amount for fans||2|
|Side panel thickness||1 mm|
|Mounting rails thickness||2 mm|
|Other elements sheet thickness||1.2 mm|
|Standard||ANSI/EIA RS-310-D, DIN 41491/PART 1, DIN 41494/PART 7, ETSI, IEC297-2:1982|
|Number of sections||Single-section|
CLOSED-LOOP THERMOSTAT 10A FOR RACK CABINETS WITH 19" EAR AND TERMINAL BLOCK BLACK LANBERG
PATCH PANEL BLANK 24 PORT 1U STAGGERED WITH ORGANIZER FOR KEYSTONE MODULES BLACK LANBERG