Product details -NT-0201
This device (with its double arms) can be used for crimping all kinds of cable connectors such as RJ-9, RJ-11, RJ-12 and RJ-45. On top of that, this convenient tool has a built-in additional insulation puller intended for flat and round cables with a diameter of approx. 6mm.
Due to the special ratchet mechanism, insufficient pressure placed connectors can be prevented.
All in all, this tool’s simplicity and multi-functionality of this device, allows it to meet the expectations of both amateurs and professional, when it comes to crimping network cable connectors.
- For crimping modular connectors: 8p (RJ-45 - 8P8C), 6p (RJ-14-6P4C & RJ-12 - 6P6C), 4p (RJ-9 - 4P4C).
- The length of the blade: 14mm.
- Clamps made in accordance with CNC (numeric precision machining) standard.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 70mm x 20mm x 180mm.
- Arm length: approx. 150mm.
- Weight: approx. 315g.
NETWORK TOOLKIT WITH RJ45 RJ11 CABLE TESTER, CRIMPING, STRIPPING AND LSA-INSERTION TOOL LANBERG