Product details - PPS6-1024-B
It is a passive part of structured cabling used for termination and organization of twisted-pair cables within 19" rack cabinets. Patch panels is equipped with 24 shielded RJ-45 ports category 6.
Use of IDC/LSA connectors, provides fast and easy installation. Cable management panel attached to this product, ensures easy assembly.
Stiffened shelf with handles allows easy organization of cables and improves stability of assembly.
- 24 shielded RJ-45 ports category 6.
- Ports identification in the form of numbered fields.
- Designed for 19" rack cabinets.
- Height: 1U.
- Shelf with handles for easy installation and organization.
- Universal IDC/LSA connectors in accordance with T568A/B standards.
- Color: black RAL9004.
- grounding cable
|Number of ports||24|
|ICT Height||1 U|
|Required amount of screws||4|
|ICT category||Cat. 6|