Product details - PPS7-1024-S
It is a passive part of structured cabling used for termination and organization of twisted-pair cables within 19" rack cabinets. Patch panels is equipped with 24 shielded RJ-45 ports category 7.
Use of IDC/LSA connectors, provides fast and easy installation. Cable management panel attached to this product, ensures easy assembly.
Stiffened shelf with handles allows easy organization of cables and stability of assembly.
- 24 shielded RJ-45 ports category 7.
- Ports identification in the form of numbered fields.
- Designed for 19" rack cabinets.
- Height: 1U.
- Shelf with handles for easy installation and organization.
- Universal IDC/LSA connectors in accordance with T568A/B standards.
- Color: grey RAL7035.
- grounding cable
|Number of ports||24|
|ICT Height||1 U|
|Required amount of screws||4|
|ICT category||Cat. 7|